INOSIM BICON 1.2 provides a lot of new features which are listed below. The most prominent feature is the new Microsoft Power BI support, in addition to the previous version’s Tableau support.
Update INOSIM BICON 1.2
Get an overview of the new features provided by INOSIM BICON 1.2 in the following list:
BICON in general
- UnitTransfers are now implemented to the data model.
- Shift Calendars are now exported.
- Stages are now exported.
- Seconds offset with Filling Levels.
- Full Microsoft Power BI Integration.
- The menus have been further optimized.
(for details, see the BICON 1.2 release notes, download link below)
- Many new fields are exportable.
- Export Row IDs are exported now.
- Exportable Categories have been added.
- Exportable Data Types have been added.
New and Updated Dashboards
Several dashboards have been update or added to the default workbook.
Filling Level Analysis
New Dashboard. Enables the analysis of Filling Levels over any group of units (see our Tip & Trick Tank Level Evaluation)
- Option to shift between Cumulative Amount and Shift Calendar when displaying resources.
- Histogram evaluation of resource consumption in the selected time area.
- Removed resources diagram over the week.
- Improved Timeline with buttons for shifting the selected area to the left/right.
- Duration Dashboard.
- The Gantt chart can arrange parallel events over several lines, equivalent to INOSIM Gantt.
- Custom Bars can be displayed.
- Shift Calendars can be displayed.
Unit Utilization Dashboard
Improved display of failures occurring in the Allocation Time.
Unit Utilization Analysis
New Dashboard. Enables the calculation of Unit Utilizations over any subarea of the simulation.
For registered INOSIM users, the new INOSIM BICON 1.2, the Release Notes, and the User Manual are available in the Downloads section of our website.