INOSIM Software Development Newsflash, 4th Quarter, 2022
Update INOSIM 13.0.7
In the course of the current version’s maintenance, the latest update INOSIM 13.0.7 again provides a number of bug fixes:
- Basic: The Count property of the OverrideLines property returned false values.
- Basic Editor:
- In the Basic Editor, the menu commands New Horizontal/Vertical Tab Group were displayed mistakenly.
- Syntax errors in recipe macros where not indicated while saving.
- Database, Excel Parameters: The menu command for the export of Excel Parameters was not displayed in the Database window.
- Gantt Chart: Improved display of custom curves when pausing simulation: The Gantt chart did not display curve values written in a Stop event.
- Import of Projects: Line breaks in values of custom attributes could cause an exported project to be no longer importable.
- Optimizer, reproduction of optimization runs: Changing the master recipe of an order had deleted the optimization parameters of that order.
- Units: In some cases, filling level updates of units were missing. Multiple suspension of continuous transfers with a transfer control could lead to missing level updates. The level curve then apparently showed a change, although the curve was actually constant.
- User Interface: Some German translations were not displayed.
A full overview of the changes made to INOSIM 13.0.7 is given to registered customers on this website under Downloads > Software > INOSIM 13. The new update is available there for download.