INOSIM Software Development Newsflash, 4th Quarter, 2019
In the course of the current version’s maintenance, the newest update INOSIM 12.0.8 again provides a number of fixes and improvements:
- In Basic, waiting times that are created by the BeginWait method and the EndWait-method are now even taken into account by the WaitingTime properties of the UnitStatistics object.
- In INOSIM Gantt, energy resources in the Gantt chart would be displayed with a wrong type of units of measure.
- Multiple import of units or resources from another database would lead to an error.
- Transfers with only one mass flow specified might have caused animation errors.
- Deleting master recipes might have caused crashes when no experiment had been selected.
- Some factual errors of the help have been corrected, and additional descriptions were added where necessary.
- While deleting operations/links of a recipe module, now orders are cleared which contain instances of these operations/links. Before, deleting an operation with a recipe module might have failed when in an order there were instances of the operation.
- In case of batchwise allocation of a unit, it might occur that it was not only allocated by the current batch, but also by the directly following batch, which would lead to unnecessary waiting times.
A full overview of the changes made to INOSIM 12.0.8 soon will be given to registered customers in our Support area under Support & Services > Downloads > INOSIM 12. The new update then will be available there for download (we will inform our users in a separate mailing).