INOSIM Software provides powerful tools for process simulation that let you understand and analyze even your most complex plants and processes in detail. But what use are the best simulation tools if you lose track of the subsequent analysis? How about supplementing the simulation with an equally powerful system for the advanced analysis and visualization of your simulation results?
Benefit From Business Intelligence
Today, powerful Business Intelligence (BI) solutions are available that let you ingest, process, and analyze all kinds of complex data sets and present them in the best possible way. Our new software tool INOSIM BICON (Business Intelligence Connector) seamlessly integrates your simulation results with leading Business Intelligence solutions such as Tableau or MS Power BI. With BICON, you can take your simulation projects to the next level – convince your stakeholders with intuitive visualizations of your results – and do so across your enterprise, whether on the desktop, in the browser, or on mobile devices.
Features Of INOSIM BICON
With INOSIM BICON, you can:
- Create comprehensive visualizations from INOSIM simulation results, including unit statistics, resource allocation, material balances, time-series data, custom attributes, and many more.
- Explore data quickly and intuitively.
- Arrange multiple visualizations on dashboards for an improved understanding of your results.
- Extend visualizations by data from additional experiments, or integrate external data sources such as historical plant data to put your results in the proper context.
- Easily share interactive visualizations throughout your enterprise with business intelligence server solutions.
- Reuse your visualizations and dashboards as templates for other projects.
BICON Is Now Available At An Early-Bird Price
BICON is easily integrated as an add-on into your INOSIM simulation software (version 13 and above) and is now available at an introductory early-bird price. BICON provides native support for Tableau’s BI solution, allowing you to conveniently configure your Tableau workbooks for your simulation visualizations. The BICON export format also offers convenient access to your simulation results for other tools such as MS Power BI. To make it as easy as possible for you to get started, INOSIM BICON provides you with attractive example visualizations and predefined dashboards to get you started right away.