Update INOSIM 13.0.6
In the course of the current version’s maintenance, the newest update INOSIM 13.0.6 again provides a number of bug fixes:
- Basic Editor: While saving non-global macros, the syntax was not checked.
- The Autocomplete feature of the Basic Editor did not always work.
- Assigning strings to custom attributes could cause crashes.
- Transfers through pipes sometimes have not been saved.
- An assignment to the SourceSinkUnits property of transfers with transfer links could result in incorrect waiting times.
A full overview of the changes made to INOSIM 13.0.6 is given to registered customers on this website under Downloads > Software > INOSIM 13. The new update is available there for download.