Since the end of June, all companies of the INOSIM Group have a new, joint website. The previous presences of INOSIM Software GmbH and INOSIM Consulting GmbH as well as our US subsidiary INOSIM Solutions LLC can now be found in the web under www.inosim.com. We have tried to combine new, fresh design with informative texts and optimized usability.
Benefit from these thought-out features of the new INOSIM website:
- Optimized for different end devices: Whether you use your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop PC, the layout of our new homepage adapts to your device. In cooperation with the South Westphalian web agency Mues & Schrewe, we have developed a Responsive Web Design for this purpose.
- We have further developed our product pages and linked them appropriately. A highlight is the brand new page on our innovation product INOSIM Foresight. Here you will find all relevant information on this groundbreaking tool for the future process industry at a glance.
- For the Download area of our products and protected information, we have developed new customer accounts. For all INOSIM customers, this means that they receive new access data from us. Please contact email@example.com or phone +1 214 663 3101 (U.S.) or +231 97 00 250 (Europe, Asia, etc.).
- You can reach our Support Department by a special contact form, or use the other contact information provided there.
- An overview of planned events can be found in the Events section.
- If you would like to take part in an INOSIM training course, you will find everything you need to know and how to register here.
- Our INOSIM Expert Tips section remains publicly available. Moreover, registered users are granted access to sample models and further information on the particular tips and tricks.
- Our FAQ section is a brand new feature. It answers typical user questions in connection with INOSIM. Before contacting our support team, it is always worth taking a look at this section.
- The new Case Studies section contains fascinating reports from our daily work. Perhaps you will find challenges here which are similar to those in your own company?
- Our previous sections Solutions, Applications, Industries, and About Us have remained. There you find comprehensive information about our products and services. Should you have any further questions on these topics, please contact us.
- The latest news about process simulation and INOSIM are available in the News section. There you can also access our most important news from recent years. You can also subscribe to our Newsletter there.
We wish all customers, prospective customers, and other visitors to our new website much joy and success with the information offered here. Do you have any criticism, praise, or suggestions for improvement? We look forward to hearing from you!