From its beginnings, INOSIM has recognized the industry’s need for high-performance, flexible software for process simulation. Over the past two decades, we have become a technologically leading company in this global market segment. Today, our customers include all global players in the process industry.
Our sophisticated product range wants to be launched on the market. But even the best product does not sell by itself! That is why we are looking for you as a sales engineer.
- Systematical analysis of relevant markets and customer groups in the U. S. and Canada
- Networking, presentations and participation in trade fairs and congresses
- Lead generation
- Analysis of the production processes and challenges of potential customers
- Conception and communication of tailored concepts and offers for the deployment of our simulation solutions
- Conduction and independent conclusion of sales negotiations
- BS/BA degree in Engineering or Business or similar
- Relevant professional experience
- High technology affinity
- A strong communicative competence
- Technical and commercial thinking
- Resilience and willingness to travel
- Challenging and diverse tasks in a dynamic team of highly motivated people with a passion for simulation technology
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in an expanding company with excellent perspectives
- Open mindset for innovative ideas and creativity
- Performance-based salary
- Multidimensional support from our English-speaking headquarters in Dortmund, Germany
- Flexible working hours, adaptable to your personal situation and work-life-balance
- A company car, also for private use
Please apply by sending your resume and other significant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.