Update INOSIM 12.0.10
In the course of the current version’s maintenance, the newest update INOSIM 12.0.10 again provides a number of fixes and improvements:
- Basic object model: Accessing the ID property of OrderOperation objects might have caused crashes.
- Diagnostics tool: Opening the Diagnostics tool might have caused crashes.
- Gantt chart: Coloring/Labeling of bars due to lines would not work. Instead of the line, the master recipe would be used for coloring/labeling.
- License management: An update of the CodeMeter software for the INOSIM license management has been integrated due to security reasons. On that, please read the information by the software manufacturer.
- Master recipes: When importing master recipes, the import would fail when in a unit procedure a line was assigned.
- Recipe editor:
- Error when selecting in the recipe editor: In some cases, Select all would not select unit procedures properly.
- In printouts of the recipe editor/layout frame, the logo was inserted with a false size.
- Recipe modules: When inserting external recipe modules, inserting would not work when another database was opened.
- Unit operations: Especially with big databases containing multiple projects, errors might have occured when unit operations were updated by the simulation.
A full overview of the changes made to INOSIM 12.0.10 is given to registered customers in our Support area under Support & Services > Downloads > INOSIM 12. The new update is available there for download (we also inform our users in a separate mailing).