INOSIM Software Development Newsflash, 3rd Quarter, 2020
Update INOSIM 12.0.9
In the course of the current version’s maintenance, the newest update INOSIM 12.0.9 again provides a number of fixes and improvements:
- The Rate property of OrderOperation objects after assignment might have still returned value 0.
- After reloading the Gantt chart, waiting times would always have the default color and default label.
- Overlaps of bars in the Gantt chart might have caused crashes.
- In the Units dialog, custom attributes would not always be displayed.
- On the start pages of the online help, there were broken links.
- The online help on Custom Attributes was incomplete.
- Some figures in the online help would not be displayed.
- The AllocatedLines property in Basic was linked with a false help topic.
- Importing projects that were generated by other users was not possible in rare cases.
- Recipe modules (Split): With a residual moisture specified, the calculation might fail in some cases.
- Please note: An update of the CodeMeter software for the INOSIM license management has been integrated due to security reasons. On that, please read the information of the software manufacturer.
A full overview of the changes made to INOSIM 12.0.9 soon will be given to registered customers in our Support area under Support & Services > Downloads > INOSIM 12. The new update then will be available there for download (we will inform our users in a separate mailing).