INOSIM simulation software provides a powerful environment for process development and engineering. It enables the user to create a tailored digital twin of their plant and operations, which can then be used for manifold analyses and decision support.
Perform Statistical Analysis and Optimization with INOSIM
This training will introduce you to the use of the INOSIM Add Ons INOSIM Statistical Analysis and INOSIM Optimizer. After completing this training, you are able to implement stochastic elements like failures or random numbers in your simulation model and to understand the results of the Statistical Analysis. Furthermore, you will learn how to create optimization parameters and tasks to optimize your process for cost, output or resource usage. The training includes free access to a test license for one month. Additionally, we will introduce you the INOSIM 14’s parallel simulation capabilities for Statistical Analysis and Optimizer. Parallel simulation will drastically increase simulation speed, as shown in INOSIM Software Development Newsflash, 2nd Quarter, 2023.
- Understanding the concept of reproducible randomness in simulation
- Application of probability distributions for various simulation parameters
- VBA-access to the statistical analysis report
- Optimization parameters (pre-defined and custom) and optimization tasks
- Built-in and custom objective functions
- VBA-access to the optimization report
- Introduction to INOSIM 14’s parallel simulation features
This training is designed for users who have already attended the Basic Training course and wish to deepen their knowledge of INOSIM. Limited spots are available to keep the group-size relatively small, thus, allowing the trainees to ask specific application questions.
This virtual event will be held on two consecutive afternoons via MS Team.
- Date: March 19 and 20, 2024
- Time: 13:00-17:30 CET (including coffee breaks)
- Includes a training certificate and the training documents (digital)
- Maximum 4 participants per course
- Free test license for one month
To receive your personal quote, please get in touch, or simply use the form below.
If you are unavailable for the proposed dates or interested in different training contents, please let us know. We will be happy to provide you with an individual training!