The new INOSIM Business Intelligence Connector BICON integrates your simulation results with leading business intelligence solutions. BICON is compatible with all INOSIM Editions and lets you convince your stakeholders with intuitive visualizations of your results – enterprise-wide and on desktop, web, or mobile devices.
Convince your Stakeholders with Intuitive Dashboards
This course is designed to allow you to use the combination of INOSIM, BICON and Tableau to its full potential. Learn from our INOSIM data analytics experts to bring your own data analysis skills to the next level!
- The INOSIM data model
- Creating and customizing visualizations
- Using filters to get the data you want
- Using parameters to modify visualizations
- Visualizing multiple measures together
- Designing dashboards
- Understanding level-of-detail
- Utilizing sets & bins
- Bringing dashboards to life with actions
- Building visualizations in tooltips
- Utilizing BICON custom data
- Using INOSIM’s custom attributes & custom curves
- Building multi-experiment Dashboards
For the training, it is strongly recommended that you have some experience with INOSIM (equivalent to the INOSIM Basic Training). Limited spots are available to keep the group-size relatively small, ensuring the best training experience for you.
This open training session will be held as a virtual event using Microsoft Teams.
- Date: November, 22nd to 23th, 2022
- Time: 9:00 – 17:00 CET (Central European Time), including coffee and lunch break.
- Includes a training certificate and the training documents (digital)
- Participation fee per person: 1.700 € / $2,020 (plus local sales tax, if applicable)
- Maximum 4 participants
To receive your personal quote, please get in touch, or simply use the registration form below.
If you are unavailable for the proposed dates, please let us know. We will be happy to provide you with an individual training session!