INOSIM simulation software provides a powerful environment for process development and engineering. It enables the user to create a tailored digital twin of their plant and operations, which can then be used for manifold analyses and decision support.
Get Started with INOSIM on October 19th and 20th
This event will help you to get started with INOSIM process simulation. Learn about the most important functions of the software and start building your own INOSIM models.
- Basic modelling elements: Units, recipes, operations, orders.
- Evaluation with the help of the Gantt Chart and Excel Reports, use of different experiments.
- Further modelling elements: materials, resources, unit pools, branches and conditions in recipes, synchronization, thresholds.
- Modification of model parameters with Visual Basic for Application (VBA): use of controls, access to excel parameters.
- Tips and tricks for a successful start with your first INOSIM project.
The Basic Training is designed for those that are new to INOSIM or have only partial user-knowledge. Limited spots are available to keep the group-size relatively small, ensuring the best training experience for you.
This virtual event will be held in parallel for customers in different time zones (Europe, CET; and US, CST).
- Date: October 19th and 20th, 2021
- Time: 09:00-17:00 CET/CST (including lunch and coffee breaks)
- Includes a digital training certificate
- Participation fee per person: 1.700 € / $2,020 (plus local sales tax, if applicable)
- Maximum 4 participants per course
To receive your personal quote, please get in touch, or simply use the registration form below.
If you are unavailable on these days or interested in other topics, please let us know. We will be happy to provide you with an individual training!