INOSIM simulation software provides a powerful environment for process development and engineering. It enables the user to create a tailored digital twin of their plant and operations, which can then be used for manifold analyses and decision support.
Deepen your INOSIM Know How
This event will introduce you to the advanced features of INOSIM process simulation. Learn more about specific modelling elements and how to access them via VBA, and continue to build accurate models of the most complex plants.
- Further layout elements like pipes, pumps, connections, and graphic elements.
- Recipe editor: Production stages, special operation types, synchronization across recipes and the creation and usage of recipe modules.
- Further model elements like resources and resource pools, lines, shift calendars, Custom Curves and -Bars, and the access via VBA.
- Using specific control types (Pool allocation, Pool transfer, failure, …)
- General tips and tricks for working on INOSIM projects: Excel access and the usage of table objects.
- Using extended features of the Gantt Chart and adjusting them via VBA
- Optional: Introduction to the Statistical Analyzer Add-on
The Advanced Training is designed for users who have already attended the Basic Training course and wish to deepen their knowledge of INOSIM. Limited spots are available to keep the group-size relatively small, thus, allowing the trainees to ask specific application questions. Please see the event details for more information.
This open training session will be held at the INOSIM office in Dortmund, Germany.
- Date: May 9th to 10th, 2023
- Time: 9:00-17:00 (including lunch and coffee breaks)
- Includes a training certificate and the training documents (digital)
- Maximum 4 participants per course
To receive your personal quote, please get in touch, or simply use the registration form below.
If you are unavailable for the proposed dates or interested in other training contents, please let us know. We will be happy to provide you with an individual training!